Zazzle Tips from a Pro-Seller to help you make money with Zazzle, either as a Zazzle Affiliate or as a designer (who earns royalties from artistic creations or photography). Learn how to open an online store, establish a social media presence, and use tools such as Quick Create to save time and increase your Return on Investment (ROI). Discover affiliate marketing strategies, including associate referral coding, affiliate RSS feeds, and how to schedule autoposts to social media networks.
- Knowledge: Learn what you need to know before opening a Zazzle business
- Design Tricks: Develop a plan for templates and Quick Create
- Social Media Tips: For Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+
- Save Time: Use auto-posting strategies for a better return on investment
- List Building: Easy-to-understand steps to get your network started
- Zazzle Affiliate Marketing: Discover options for affiliate referral codes and RSS feeds
- Rank Higher: Learn SEO optimization tactics to help customers find you
- Analytics: Identify traffic sources and take action to increase visitors to make more money
Many tips to help boost your income and obtain a Volume Sales Bonus. See how to decipher your analytic reports, evaluate your traffic sources, and make changes based on your assumed predictions. The chapter includes tax advantages for U.S. sellers. They’ll discover how to increase their Zazzle income even further by using small business tax deductions and employing their children.